I am very happy to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger award.
To accept the award, the rules are as follows:
1) Display the Award logo.
2) Link back to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3) State seven things about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
5) Notify chosen bloggers.
1) See above. I have displayed the Award logo
2) I have been nominated by aBitofCulture. Richard has been to many places in the world and writes about them with a humorous style. I have particularly enjoyed his recent "top 10" posts- Top ten city-breaks in Europe is full of inspiration and will certainly get a discussion going as to which is your number one. And the excellent Top ten beers of the world will show you some new beers that you may not have tried before.
3) Seven things about me:
>I live in Edinburgh.
>I am going to be visiting Albania next month on a cycling trip.
>I have a very sweet tooth and love nothing more than a visit to a cafe after a long cycle.
>I would love to have my travel writing published in print, but always make excuses to myself to stop me taking the next step.
>I like to travel without flying (when time allows) and once did a trip from Scotland to the Middle East and back again without using planes. No bicycles, but a combination of ferries, trains, buses and taxis.
>I have almost visited every country in Europe.
>I have never been to Greece.
Overland from Japan by bike by train
England to India
Tom's Bike Trip
Into the Orchard
Finding A Neish
5) I hope that you do not mind me nominating you. Your blogs are fantastic and inspirational.